"Living the Abundant Life without limits"

Jesus said, ."I have come so that you may have life and have it more abundantly" John 10:10

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Let The Journey Begin!

How often are we faced with obstacles and challenges just to give up, cave in and quite before we start. Thank God we can start a new walk with Christ. I am embarking on a new journey. A new journey that will help me push myself to the next level and become the woman that God has called me to be. At the age of 28 you thing you know everything there is to know about yourself, but over the past years I realize that I don’t have a clue. This journey will cause me to change the way the see my life and grab a hold of the abundant life that Jesus died for me to have. How could I continue to be average after all that Jesus has done for me.. Seriously, it time for a change, and change is good. 

Areas of Change 

 First and foremost is perfecting my love walk: Jesus said in John 13:34 "I give you a new command, love one another just as I have loved you."  We're suppose to love like Jesus loved unconditionally. But how can we compare to the powerful love of Christ, He loved us so much that He endured the cross for us even when everyone, including His disciples, turned their backs on Him when He needed them most. That's powerful love and were capable of loving just like Jesus. How can I be so confident to say that, because Romans 5:5 says that Gods love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit. So that's proves that we are capable for loving like God. Can you image loving someone who hurt you, talk bad about your behind your back or even in your face and you love them anyway. Now that's the love of God!! Don't worry, were going to dig deep into this subject later on.

The second area is Financial Freedom
As I look at my current situation its seems impossible for me to have financial freedom but God specializes in situations like this, with God ALL things are possible and that 'ALL' includes my finances. As a child of God its a disgrace and dishonor for Him to see me in lack. Imagine have a child that dresses in rags and claims you to be his parent. As a parent knowing you have the ability to sufficiently supply your child with everything he needs its a disgrace for you to see your child live this way, not only that but it will be hard for people to believe that he's your child. That is exactly what the world thinks when they look at you struggling and living a live of lack. I now realize the importance of living the abundant life, the life Jesus died for me to have. Jesus died so I can freely have this abundant life through faith. Just think everything you desire and want the blood of Jesus has already paid the price for you to have. Galatians 3:29 says "If you belong to Christ (which I do) then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." So I am an heir of the most High God and Abraham's blessings are mine. Say goodbye to lack and hello to prosperity!


The third and final area is becoming the woman God has called me to be:
This where your true power is demonstrated because you can clearly hear Gods instructions, you're so sure of yourself and who you are that you can't be moved when temptation comes and you boldly stand up for the things of God. Jesus told us what our true calling is as Christians in Mark 16:17-18  
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Talk about walking in your spiritual authority. This is what it truly means to walk in the power of God. This is our true purpose in this world. 1 John 5:17 say that we are as He (Jesus) is in this world. We are called to represent Christ in every area of our lives. Jesus Himself even confirmed that in John 10:34 the prophetic scripture in Psalm 82: 6 "I said, You are ''gods''; you are all the sons of the Most High." How powerful is that. If I am a son (daughter) of the Most High God then I should be reflecting His greatness in every area of my life. If I came across someone who is sick, they are healed because I reflect God greatness. I have come across someone who is in lack, they are fulfilled because of the abundance of God within me.

Just these 3 areas will change my life. I am so ready for change! Are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment